- Shortcuts to:
- Offshore in Amsterdam
- Oil & Gas
- Repair and decommissioning
- Direct contact with our experts
The Offshore industry is important to the Port of Amsterdam. Due to its location, space, expertise and infrastructure, the port region is the ideal location for offshore activities in the area of renewables, oil and gas and repair and decommissioning.
Offshore in Amsterdam
For Amsterdam, offshore is a growing market. The Amsterdam region is home to a wide range of experienced parties and in the port region, there is sufficient space for offshore activities. This combined with a favourable geographical location in relation to the North Sea and connections to the hinterland, means an important role for Amsterdam in the offshore industry.
Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports (AYOP)
Port of Amsterdam works closely with Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports (AYOP). AYOP is the network organisation of the North Sea Canal area in the field of offshore. More than 80 companies active in the maritime and offshore sector are affiliated to it.
Facilities in the Greater Amsterdam Area
- Deep-sea quays with a depth of up to 17 metres
- Available space for the development of offshore activities
- Wide variety of repair and maintenance sites and facilities
- Tide and weather-independent work area
- Jacking facilities in various locations
- Shore power connections available
Direct contact with our experts
For wishes, questions or more information on offshore and heavy lift