Reporting a change of vessel data

Are your ship details not correct on the invoice? Then check out the web form below to see how you can make sure the data is updated correctly.

To calculate the inland port dues, we use your ship's details from the tonnage certificate of the Human Environment and Transport Inspectorate. It is a legal obligation to have a correct tonnage certificate. Want to know more? Visit the website of ILT (in Dutch)

  • Current Step 1
  • Step 2
  • Step 3
1 of 3
Do you have a valid tonnage certificate?
Is this a dutch tonnage certificate?

Which of the following options applies

Do you want to start a new form?

Change ship details