You can come to us for:
- storage and transhipment of cargo
- processing of cargo
- establishing your business
- expanding your business
- finding a company in the port
We want your company to function optimally, in a good location and with the right connections.
MyPort is the place where (ultimately) all online services and tools for customers and other relations of Port of Amsterdam run. Conveniently in one central place, with one login. The tools that are already there:
- Arrivals for arrival and departure times of vessels
- Lock Schedule for lock planning
- Applications for making applications, notifications and exemptions
- HAP vessels for vessels in the port that fall under Port Waste Plan
- Statement Inner harbour dues for submission of statement
- Portle for finding a company in the port of Amsterdam
Also interesting for you!
In our Strategy 2021-2025, we specify our goal to be a frontrunner in the transition into a sustainable society. Moreover, we encourage sustainable growth for our clients, cargoes, and activities. What does this strategy mean for the activities in the Amsterdam port? Check out this video or discover more about our strategic plan.
- Want to know how you can establish your business in the Amsterdam port?
- Discover more about the connections to and from the Amsterdam port
- Check out which cargo flows Amsterdam has