Traffic Decree of the Director of the Central Nautical Management (CNB) to impose a prohibition to shipping traffic to enter a work area in the Mercuriushaven near the zuidelijke overslagboeien (southern transshipment buoys)
- In the area located in the Mercuriushaven near the former southern transshipment buoys, activities will take place for the construction of a new public transshipment location as from 25 September 2023 until 5 November 2023;
- The following activities will be carried out:
- Removal of 3 mooring buoys (zuidelijke afmeerboeien - southern mooring buoys) in the Mercuriushaven
- Installation of mooring and breasting dolphins
- Installation of buoyancy tubes
- Activities in the completion stage.