Every seagoing ship may deliver ship-generated waste and cargo residues at a port reception facility. The Amsterdam seaports offer facilities for every type of waste.
- Port reception facilities
Find out what types of waste can be disposed of and where this can be done.
- Tariffs and waste delivery entitlement
Find more information about the tariffs and how much waste can be disposed of.
- Port Waste Plan North Sea Canal Area
Find regulations concerning waste disposal.
- List of arrivals in the context of the Port Waste Plan
Find more information about seagoing ships arrived in port that fall under the Port Waste Plan. Vessels with an environmental declaration are marked with a check mark.
- Permit for Port reception facilities
If you are a port reception facility, you can apply for a permit here.