Works in the Aziëhaven
The Director of the Central Nautical Management North Sea Canal Area announces the following:
For the construction of a new quay and a new waiting area for inland ships on the south side of the Aziëhaven, the following works will be carried out from 26 April 2021 to the end of April 2022:
- Removal of the mooring dolphins of the current waiting area for inland ships and the construction of a new waiting area for inland ships;
- The construction of a new quay.
Consequences for shipping
- During the period from 23 April to 14 May 2021, the current waiting area for inland ships in the Aziëhaven will not be available;
- In the period from 14 May 2021 to mid-April 2022, engineering works will be carried out in the water for the construction of a new quay;
- A prohibition on causing nuisance due to excessive wash or suction will be put in place;
- At a distance of 20 metres west of the new quay, 2 yellow buoys will be placed to mark the work area;
- Work boats will exhibit the prescribed lights and shapes in accordance with the BPR and will be moored at the location outside working hours;
- Working hours are from Monday to Friday from 06.30 - 16.30 LT.
Should you have any questions about this Announcement, please contact the Duty Operations Manager at the following telephone number: +31 205 234 692.
The Director of the Central Nautical Management North Sea Canal Area, who is also the (State) Harbour Master,
Annex : Work area in the Aziëhaven.