Please notify your ship's visit electronically via PCS
Notification of each visit to the port of Amsterdam must be sent to the Harbour Master electronically in advance. This can be done through the five services in the Port Community System (PCS) of Portbase; the platform for digital port logistics.
5 services in PCS
Each service is explained on a separate page of the Portbase website.
- Vessel notification 2.0 for the actual ship notification
- Notification Crew and Passengers
- Notification Dangerous Goods
- Notification Waste Disposal
- Statement Harbour Dues Amsterdam
Use the button in the top right corner of each of these pages to directly register for participation.
With these services you comply with all obligations applicable to your situation, including European Directive 2010/65/EU (Maritime Single Window).