Harbour Master’s Division team is accessible to shipping 24/7. See how to contact us.
- On arrival in the port area
- On departure from the terminal or berth
- Operational reporting
Do you have questions about vessel planning?
- Arrivals and departures of seagoing vessels
- For ordering vessels
- Operational questions about ships under way
Do you have other questions or notifications?
- Dangerous goods
- Reservations of public berths
- Port Security
- Exemptions and permits
- River cruise
- Discharge of ship-generated waste
- Commencement or termination of activities for which you have an exemption
- A malfunction, objects and/or substances in water
- Result of measurement of gassed cargo
What is your question about?
- Vessel planning: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dangerous cargo: mail to Inspection, email@example.com
- River cruise: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ship generated waste: mail to Waste disposal, email@example.com
- General question: mail to Portoffice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Team inland harbour dues
Do you have a question about filing Inland Harbour Dues for Commercial Vessels in harbour waters? Please check the frequently asked questions. You can also call or e-mail us.
Phone: +31 20 523 46 23.
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00
Do you have a question about the declaration of Inland Harbour Dues in inland water, sailing on the Amsterdam canals or the operation of bridges, locks and barriers in Amsterdam? Then we would like to refer you to the municipality of Amsterdam.