Harbour Master’s Division team is accessible to shipping 24/7. See how to contact us.
- On arrival in the port area
- On departure from the terminal or berth
- Operational reporting
About which water would you like to get in touch?
Do you have questions about vessel planning?
- Arrivals and departures of seagoing vessels
- For ordering vessels
- Operational questions about ships under way
Do you have other questions or notifications?
- Dangerous goods
- Reservations of public berths
- Port Security
- Exemptions and permits
- River cruise
- Discharge of ship-generated waste
- Commencement or termination of activities for which you have an exemption
- A malfunction, objects and/or substances in water
- Result of measurement of gassed cargo
What is your question about?
- Vessel planning: mail to email@example.com
- Dangerous cargo: mail to Inspection, firstname.lastname@example.org
- River cruise: mail to email@example.com
- Ship generated waste: mail to Waste disposal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General question: mail to Portoffice, email@example.com
Team inland harbour dues
Do you have a question about filing Inland Harbour Dues for Commercial Vessels in harbour waters? Please check the frequently asked questions. You can also call or e-mail us.
Phone: +31 20 523 46 23.
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00
Do you disagree with an invoice or surcharge? Then you can lodge an objection.
Question for the municipality of Amsterdam
Do you have a question about:
- the declaration of Inland Harbour Dues in inland water
- sailing on the Amsterdam canals
- the operation of bridges, locks and barriers in Amsterdam
Then we would like to refer you to the municipality of Amsterdam.