Harbour Master’s Division team is accessible to shipping 24/7. See how to contact us.
- On arrival in the port area
- On departure from the terminal or berth
- Operational reporting
Questions about vessel planning
- Arrivals and departures of seagoing vessels
- For ordering vessels
- Operational questions about ships under way
Other notifications and questions
- Reservations of public berths
- Questions about Port Security
- River cruise
- Dangerous Goods
- Exemptions and permits/licences
- Discharge of ship-generated waste
- Repairs, malfunctions, immobilisation of vessels, bunkering, transhipment between tankers, gassed dry cargo, stores/repair boat alongside, diving activities
- Collection of waste materials, cleaning, objects/water-borne substances
- Result of measurement of gas measuring certificate for gassed bulk cargo
Your question concerns:
- Reporting Vessel: mail Vessel Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dangerous Cargo: mail Inspection, email@example.com
- River cruise: mail River cruise, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ship generated waste: mail Ships waste, email@example.com
- General question: mail Portoffice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Team inland harbour dues
If you have any questions about filing Inland Harbour Dues for Commercial Vessels in harbour waters, please check the Frequently Asked Questions. You can also call or e-mail us.
Phone +31 (0)20 5234623.
Available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For questions about the declaration of Binnenhavengeld in Binnenwater, questions about sailing on the canals of Amsterdam or the operation of bridges, locks and barriers in Amsterdam, we refer you to the municipality of Amsterdam.