The seaports in the North Sea Canal Area have drawn up a joint Port Waste Plan. The Port Waste Plan explains in what way the Dutch Prevention of Pollution from Ships Act has been implemented.
- Ship-generated waste in the North Sea Canal Area. Read the handout here (in English).
- The Port Waste Plan can be found here (in Dutch).
- Should you have any questions, please contact the Division Harbourmaster, Portoffice at +31 (0)20 5234 600 choose 2.
- The Port Waste Plan General Terms and Conditions Decree can be found here (in Dutch).
- The official announcement in the Staatscourant (Dutch Government Gazette) can be found here (in Dutch).
- And the IMO Complaint Form can be found here.