With the slogan Amsterdam Your Superyacht Destination #AmsterdamYSYD, Port of Amsterdam participates at the Monaco Yacht Show. Together with HISWA Holland Yachting Group Port of Amsterdam promote Amsterdam as a destination for superyachts.
- Wide selection of berths in the Amsterdam city centre
- Outstanding refit and maintenance facilities in the port area
- Attractiveness of the city
- Outstanding accessibility
- Opportunity to visit other Northern Europe destinations such as London and the Fjords
Monaco Yacht Show 2018
Port of Amsterdam will be present at the Monaco Yacht Show 2018 in the Holland Pavilion, Darse Sud, Stand QS37 from September 26th September 29th. Come and meet us there. You can contact our expert Alma Prins directly and meet her on the show.
Showcase Amsterdam through YachtEye
Port of Amsterdam will showcase Amsterdam as Your Superyacht Destination through YachtEye at the Monaco Yacht Show. YachtEye is the unique visual information & entertainment platform for owners and guests on board of Superyachts. The system intuitively shares valuable insights about the yacht, the journey and surroundings. For more information about YachtEye, including an online demo, please visit the website www.yachteye.com YachtEye is a brand by Oculus Technologies BV.